Where to buy Adipex in South Africa?
Over 15 million people living in South Africa suffer from overweight or obesity. It is not surprising that people of South Africa spend millions of ZAR (South African Rand) for obesity treatment every year.
Obese South Africans can be prescribed anti-obesity drugs, many of which suppress appetite and help reducing the caloric value of the diet by several times.
Choosing diet pills, many obese people note both their effectiveness and price. The truth is that about 50% of South Africans live below poverty line. Therefore, in most cases, projected costs predetermine the choice diet pills for anti-obesity therapy.
When calculating the costs for obesity treatment, one should first find out the price of one diet pill. These are five most popular anti-obesity drugs in South Africa:
- Orlistat (Alli, Xenical)*
- Phentermine (Duromine)*
- Diethylpropion (Tenuate Dospan)*
- Phendimetrazine (Obesan X, Obex L A)*
- Sibutramine (Ectiva, Reductil, Ciplatrim)*
To predict maximum costs for obesity treatment, one should compare the price of various diet pills, containing maximal dose of active ingredient. For instance, in SA pharmacies you may find diet pills Orlistat 60mg and 120mg, as well as diet pills Phentermine 15mg and 30mg.
To make an objective assessment of costs for obesity treatment, one should compare the cost of one Phentermine 30mg pill and one Orlistat 120mg pill (dosage of active ingredients is always indicated in mg). Having found out the cost of one diet pill, man should check out how many times a day he should take these pills.
- Maximum dosing frequency for Phentermine 30mg pills – one time a day.
- Maximum dosing frequency for Orlistat 120mg pills – three times a day.
In March 2014, one Phentermine 30mg pill cost 8.63 ZAR, while one Orlistat 120mg pill cost 9.17 ZAR. Thus:
- When using Phentermine 30mg pills for weight loss – maximum cost for obesity treatment is 8.5 ZAR per day.
- When using Orlistat 120mg pills for weight loss – maximum cost for obesity treatment is about 27.5 ZAR per day.
Using this simple formula one can easily count approximate costs for obesity treatment. Once you know the cost of one diet pill and maximum dosing frequency for diet pills, you can calculate your costs for a short-term or long-term anti-obesity therapy by yourself.
Prices of diet pills in South Africa
- One Phendimetrazine 105mg pill cost* – 24.39 ZAR
- One Sibutramine 15mg pill cost* – 7.98 to 10.61 ZAR
- One Diethylpropion 75mg pill cost* – 10.35 ZAR
- One Orlistat 120mg pill cost** – 9.17 ZAR
- One Phentermine 30mg pill cost* – 8.63 ZAR
*Maximum dosing frequency – once a day
**Maximum dosing frequency – 2 times a day
Phentermine is one of the cheapest weight loss drugs in South Africa. In SA pharmacies, this drug is available on sale under Duromine trade name. In the USA, this drug is mostly known under Adipex trade name.
In some online pharmacies, Adipex price is lower than the price of Duromine in SA pharmacies. Hence, when you buy Adipex online, you can offset your costs for anti-obesity therapy. If you want to buy Adipex online, but you have never ordered these diet pills, please ask all your questions by phone or email.