Adipex vs Duromine
Duromine and Adipex are popular weight loss drugs containing an anorexigenic agent Phentermine. Duromine is the most prescribed diet medication in Australia, and Adipex is the most prescribed diet medication in the USA.
- Adipex pills have been used in the USA as an obesity treatment since 1959.
- Duromine pills have been prescribed to Australians as an obesity treatment since 1991.
Adipex drug has never been sold in Australia, and Duromine drug has never been sold in the USA. Residents of Australia have the possibility to buy Adipex only on online pharmacy. By buying Adipex online from Australia, be sure that this weight loss drug can be delivered to the region you live.
What is the difference between Adipex and Duromine?
Duromine pills contain Phentermine as a resin complex.
Adipex pills contain Phentermine as a Hydrochloride.
Dosage of the anorexigenic agent Phentermine in a weight loss pill Duromine 30mg is equivalent to the Phentermine dosage in Adipex 37.5mg.
- Therefore, those who were prescribed Duromine 30mg pills can use Adipex 37.5mg pills for the obesity treatment.
- It is noteworthy that the price of Adipex pills in the USA is significantly lower than the price of Duromine pills in Australia.
- Low Adipex price is due to that more than 15 different anti-obesity drugs containing Phentermine are sold in the USA.
- Thus, low price is an effective means of a competitive struggle between Adipex manufacturers and manufacturers of other RX diet pills in the USA.