7 treacherous products, which make you even more hungry
If you care about your figure, you should give up products from this list once and for all.
Chips And Crackers
These snacks contain a huge amount of salt:
- A small pack can contain about 1 gram, while the recommended daily intake rate is 5 g.
Of course, having eaten so much salt, you will soon want to drink. We often confuse thirst with hunger. In addition, chips and crackers, as a rule, contain neither protein nor fiber.
Everything you get as a result of this snack is extra calories and simple carbohydrates, which are instantly absorbed, thus causing sharp changes in blood sugar levels and provoking hunger.
Solution: make homemade chips from potatoes, sweet potatoes, apples or carrots in the oven or microwave oven.
Instead of salt and sugar, use herbs, like:
There are studies that confirm that diet coke allows you to lose weight.
There also exist proofs that sugar substitutes provoke hunger. How does this happen?
Artificial sweeteners affect the areas of the brain that are responsible for the taste sensations, and deceive your body:
- your body is getting ready to get sugar, but it does not get it! As a result, there is no satisfaction and you still want something sweet.
Solution. If you do not imagine a happy life without coke, do not exceed the daily norm of 200 ml.
Better drink a glass of soda after dinner, when you are full and it’s easier to give up the refill.
In addition, the evening is still far away, which means that caffeine will not prevent you from getting enough sleep.
Just like diet cola, energy bars are usually sweet to the taste, but they do not provide our body with real sugar.
Solution. Choose bars, in which the main ingredient is a useful natural product – for example, oat flakes and almonds. In addition, pay attention to other components.
A good bar should contain not less than:
- 3 g of fiber,
- 3 g of protein.
Remember, the caloric value of any snack should not exceed 200 kcal.
Do not indulge in illusions:
- even if the package says “without sugar”, fruit juice always contains sugar.
If you drink 2-3 glasses at a time, your blood glucose level rises rapidly, and then falls just as quickly, causing a severe hunger attack.
Solution. Eat a whole fruit, and your body will get fiber – valuable dietary fiber, which ensure a good digestion of food and provide a long-lasting satiety. To strengthen the effect, add protein to the snack.
For example, have:
- an apple and 20 g of cheese,
- a pear and 2 teaspoons of peanut butter.
Can not live without juice? Dilute it with water in a ratio of 1/1.
Top-Grade Flour Pasta
Solution. Give preference to pasta, which is made of durum wheat.
Always have pasta with vegetables:
- sweet pepper.
From the point of view of dietetics, the famous dish of the Japanese cuisine has two serious drawbacks at once.
- First, sushi is made from white rice, which contains no fiber at all.
- Secondly, soy sauce belongs to the category of those extremely salty foods that cause strong thirst.
As we already mentioned, people often confuse thirst and hunger. Another problem:
- with a relatively small amount of serving, sushi are very rich in calories.
One roll can contain 400-500 calories, and few of us are limited to just one roll.
Solution. If you decide to pamper yourself with Japanese cuisine, start with miso soup and a salad – these dishes contain little calories, and they are quite hearty.
As the main dish, order just one roll and minimize the amount of soy sauce.
- First, alcohol slows down the reaction and prevents you from controlling yourself, which means that it is problematic to monitor the amount of food eaten.
- Secondly, alcohol contributes to dehydration of the body and lowers the level of sugar in the blood.
So, the more you drink, the stronger you want to eat.
Solution. Try to avoid sweet alcoholic beverages. Keep to the golden rule:
drink a glass of mineral water for each glass of the cocktail.
Thus, you will avoid dehydration. Last thing: never drink on an empty stomach.
Eat something rich in fiber and protein before the cocktail party. For example, a handful of nuts, an apple or natural yogurt.